Social media marketing is an extremely powerful tool for reaching your target audience with widespread and attention-grabbing ads. At K4 Digital, our team has years of experience researching methods of reaching current and potential customers in various industries, turning them into loyal customers.
The Importance of Social Media Marketing
- Nearly 2.1 billion people have social media accounts
- 95% of online adults aged 18-34 are likely to follow a brand via social networking***
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others****
- 68% of U.S. adults are on Facebook*
- 2 million business use to Facebook for advertising*
- 80 percent of consumers expect brands to be present on Facebook*
- 81% of millennials check Twitter at least once per day*
- 93% of Pinterest users use the platform to plan or make purchases*
- 51% of Instagram users access the platform daily, and 35% say they look at the platform several times per day*
- Top brands on Instagram are seeing a per-follower engagement rate of 4.21% which is 58 times higher than on Facebook and 120 times higher than on Twitter**
- LinkedIn boasts more than 450 million user profiles*
Note: Source for much of this: https://www.dreamgrow.com/21-social-media-marketing-statistics/
Every business is different, and your social media marketing strategy should reflect that. Our team will sit down with you face-to-face to set your desired goals, and design a social marketing strategy to maximize your ROI.
To ensure you get the most from your social media presence, our team will research and determine your audience and what social networks they can be reached on. Once your target audience is established, we will reach out to them with promotions, ads, contests, polls, quizzes on a consistent basis to keep your social community engaged with your brand. Our team will also monitor your competition, analyze successes and failures, and focus on what is proven to work.